Turnkey Social Media Marketing
Have you wanted to develop a social media marketing strategy, but don’t have the time and resources to learn about social media, and implement an effective campaign?
Hyperlocal Brands is the strategy group behind the Breaking News Network, a community media network serving 300 communities across America. We’ve partnered with Main Street Hub to give our local merchants a turnkey solution for social media marketing. Get your business instantly engaged on Facebook, Yelp, Twitter, Linkedin and other social networks, and let the social media managers at Main Street Hub manage the conversations around your brand.
We like Main Street Hub’s methodology and how they customize and optimize social marketing for each client. Click on the link below for more details:
What We Do
- We build solutions that give national brands hyperlocal presence. These solutions are not campaigns, but a comprehensive social marketing strategy that produces persistent engaged presence based on tapping into what the local consumer needs and what they enjoy. Today, the social conversations around brands are “national” in scope but don’t have the intimacy of local community conversations. Our solutions capture local conversations because they have far greater influence to actuate local business opportunities by means of referrals, checkins, or event announcements (“let’s all see the movie at AMC Landmark Square at 9:00″).
- We have curated and engaged local social influencers in over 300 cities globally, and can develop solutions quickly for testing within a local arena.
To develop hyperlocal branding solutions nationally, we work with local advertising agencies and advisors, particularly those involved with social marketing. We plan to create a directory of these agencies. Please contact us at email@example.com.
We work with Main Street Hub to help local merchants set up and implement their social media marketing strategy on a turnkey basis.
- Capturing the hyperlocal buzz around brands is a critical marketing strategy that has very little online precedent except in sports, which naturally revolves around local teams. Why? Hyperlocal conversations carry more weight and influence because they are intimate. Everybody knows each other or live nearby, and local conversations draw in communities; that’s not true on a national scale.
- Up to now, brands have been considered national products marketed on one branded website. Simply put, brands must consider positioning themselves as local, social products catering to intimate communities of customers. That means extending their presence not only across hundreds of local websites, but also across the social media… by locality.
- Consumer generated commentary will power a new level of social marketing that creates transactions. National brands need to implement new strategies that cater to the local influencers who will be the brands’ key market support constituency. Even a high schooler can be an influencer; imagine how powerful a message like: “it’s Friday night, let’s all meet up at the Landmark Square Pizza Hut at 6:00 so we can make the 8:30 showing of Moneyball at the AMC”. You’ll have AMC and the local restaurants all vying for the attention of these influencers. This is the future of how local businesses will acquire and keep customers.